“We must act to ensure a very drastic and dramatic change of the system, of the global financial order, and an equally dramatic change in the thinking of most people. That popular refrain —”One cannot do anything anyway”— is as responsible for this existential crisis as the leaders, incompetent or worse, of governments around the world.
The name of the game is empire, or more precisely, the British Empire, and the oligarchical principle which has been dominating the European, and global situation for almost 4,000 years, in ever-new clothes. Today, it is called “globalization” and “free trade.” Today’s “British Empire” is the complex system of central banks, investment banks, hedge funds, private equity funds, insurance companies, shadow banking, etc. It is that financial system which has been responsible for the paradigm shift in the last 40-45 years, shifting away from the production of physical goods, the real economy, more and more to speculation and the philosophy of hedonism which is destroying us from within.
The solution lies in:
1) Stopping the British Empire’s plan for the imposition of the European Stabilization Mechanism (EMS), which will be the platform for launching a massive, fascist hyperinflationary bailout of the banks.
2) Putting the current world financial system through bankruptcy reorganization, with total bank separation of commercial banking from speculative banking—along the lines of Franklin Roosevelt’s Glass-Steagall law of 1933.
3) Establish a new international financial order based on credit systems focused on real development, not monetary systems centered on speculation.
4) Use this new flow of productive credit to launch great development projects such as the World Land Bridge of high-speed rail and industrial corridors, to bring high-technology development—emphatically including nuclear energy—to every corner and every population on this planet.”
Defuse the Euro Timebomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
- President Michael D Higgins: The Global Consequences of the Repeal of Glass-Steagall Were Not Benign
- Obama’s Speech on Terrorism: A Lame Effort at Damage Control
- Dodd-Frank, Isn’t That Part of Goldman Sachs?
- Tom Pringle — Concluding Remarks On His Motion Regarding Ireland and The Eurozone
- Irish immigration group turn young woman into officials
- Glass-Steagall: Report from the U.S. Senate
- Sinn Féin:Youth Unemployment in Ireland Substantially Higher Than EU Average
- Anti-Bank Investigator to Spanish Elite: Stop Being Asses; Implement Glass-Steagall
- European Parliament member Claudio Morganti Announces Harkin Bill, Calls for Banking Separation
- Enda’s EU Buddies Didn’t Mention That They Are About To Destroy Ireland
- Fed Salvaging London & European Banks and Securities — Again
- Anti-Euro Brawl Breaks Out in Spain
- Tom Pringle TD Calls For Process By Which Member States Can Voluntarily Leave the EU
- Interview with UNITE’s Regional Coordinator, Walter Cullen
- National Farmers Union Glass-Steagall Press Release
- Greek Doctors Strike, Front line against Genocide
- Long Before AP: Obama Criminalizes Reporting
- A NEW MEANING FOR “SPACE”
- What Did Nero Do the Night Benghazi Consulate Burned?
- Major French TV Broadcast Promotes Glass-Steagall
LaRouche Irish Briga… on Dodd-Frank, Isn’t That P… conroy shields on Dodd-Frank, Isn’t That P… conroy shields on Pope Francis: “Money Has… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Pope Francis: “Money Has…